Day 7: “Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality”
My zodiac sign is Aquarius. I had to look up the characteristics of an Aquarius, and admittedly I think they are pretty spot on. Here are some examples I found and how I feel about them:
1.The typical Aquarian may have so many friends, but very few confidants.
- This is true of me. If I genuinely like someone, I see no reason that we can’t be friends. If I don’t see them for long periods of time, I still consider them a friend and will always want to catch up. However, when I think about marrying my guy I can’t think of who would be maid of honor and I’ve only got a couple of people I would feel somewhat comfortable asking to be bridesmaids.
2. These people are inclined to suffer most from the stomach, often through the nerves of the stomach in some peculiar manner that is difficult to relieve with ordinary medicine.
- What? What does that have to do with my zodiac sign? I happen to suffer from celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that effects what I can eat and for which there is no medication.
3. As an idealist, Aquarians would like to see that everybody is happy.
- When people ask me what I want, this is what I usually say.
4. They read character instinctively, and for this reason they “see through” people too easily.
- Yikes! True again. This is why I can describe people so well to themselves and also my insults are usually able to cut so deep.
5. No matter how deeply in love these people may be, they are never willing to sacrifice their autonomy. They always put honesty ahead of romance.
- My guy will tell you that this is totally true. Annoyingly so.
6. They take a great interest in public meetings, gatherings of people, and public ceremonies.
- Whoa! Would you like to see my resume?
7. Aquarius are in search of wisdom, they are very observant and they can gather their information objectively because emotions do not get in the way. They are very detached from emotion. It is not that Aquarius are unemotional, they just don’t trust their emotions so they don’t incorporate them into their ideas of who they are.
- I generally watch the world and think “ugh, that person is wasting so much time being emotional over that thing” So…yeah.
Overall assessment: Frakking creepy!